Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fika (The best thing at work )

Best thing I like about my office is fikapaus or fikarast ! :-)
Its tradition here , during every day work we take two coffeepaus at 9 :00 in morning and 14:30 in evening. how much work do you have or you are overloaded with work but no one skips fika with colleagues .

The best part of tradition is Friday Fika when one of the team member who has his /her turn have to bring special fika for everyone , here we have card/token in every team , the person responsible for fika for that particulate Friday keep this at his desk and pass it to next person on next Monday for next week Frydag Fika !!

Whatever the reason what ever the occasion is like if one buys a home , car or pass his car in test bring fika for every one .

when it was my turn , I thought of taking some India stuff for my team and then changed my mind as I was not sure whether they will like it or not ,then I bought Sandwiches for everyone .

I must say here No one takes their coffee breaks more seriously than Swedish !

Kanel bullar ( Cinnamon rolls )
Semla
Kaka ( or cake apple / banana / carrot )
Sandwich
Princes cake
Saffransbröd (Bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment