Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Skiing Experience


Its my fourth Skiing experience It has been three times have done Downhill Skiing and Cross Country Skiing for Once the latest 17th feb 2012 .

It was an awesome experience , If you really want to try some winter sports .

First time I went for skiing was a after work event
for beginners like me cross country skiing seems quite convenient then downhill skiing .

most of skiing resorts have Skis to rent , you can pay a nominal amount of money at counter and they will fix a ski and Ski boots as per your weight and feet size , people with almost same physic can share .

I will recommend not to buy skiing pass (if you afraid to go to up hill ) first you can try at level .

Before you go :

Clothing : Clothing is Important for Skiing try to carry Water resistence (Rail coat / wind cheater )
Food : Take Sandwiches and Hot food as you feel very cold after skiing and also hot breveges .
Sunscreen is must if its a sunny day .

As per my experience and happen to my friends too toughest part of event is to wear you equipment , Its good to know about equipments and
how to use them before you go for Skiing .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUOGwoU1BJQ


2 comments: