Saturday, February 18, 2012

After Work

Work with Fun and Fun after Work !! :-)

In Swedish work culture every team go out once in a Month after work for some activity , Show , event , and dinner .

My first Afterwork experience was to go for skiing with team members to flotsbro skiing resort and that was my first Skiing Experience it was down hill skiing and that too during night in lights .

I tried with all my strength and stamina , it was hard but fun .

Next After work was Bowling challenge among team members , most if the colleagues have an idea that we don't have such sports in India and it must be first experience for me till me and Saheer desevered third and first position respectively .

then it was again amazing one Indoor Beech Volly ball match between teams from my department and our neighbour department

No comments:

Post a Comment