Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nordic/Baltic Cruise Trip

Its going to be my my first experience on a cruise trip , I was very much excited about how it feels when your ship sail in mid of the sea no horizon ,visible only ocean as fas as you can see .


So me along with few of my colleague have planned for cruise trip from Stockholm to Helsinki , it was Friday evening and we reach at port (Hamn pa Svenska ) The Gigantic that was the first word came across my mind when I had first glimpse of the ship , hundreds of window of which one belongs to my cabin , so fianlly we are here boarded on cruise , at entrance they were taking photographs of all passengers as memory , you can buy the if you want .

It was a 9 Floor ship with parking till floor 3 and floor 4-5-6 were ment for cabins floor 7-8 has Resturant , karaoke , Duty free shops , kids play section , gaming , Disco , Buffet etc and the 9th floor was my Favourite "The Sun Deck " .so now after inspecting all the corner we fixed our belongings to our personal cabin , neat and soft bed , toilet n shower , Tv almost everything was there .

Now its time to go on sun deck and enjoy the sun with super chilled beer .

Stockholm - Helsinki - Stockholm
Stockholm - Riga - Stockholm

No comments:

Post a Comment